搜索此博客

2010年2月26日星期五

Personal Learning Plan from Su

Throughout this first half semester, I learned abundant unfamiliar knowledge such as the ways of integrating the Internet and World Wide Web into classroom, the use of the search engine and the application of the security and educational software. I gained the feeling of fulfillment especially after working with the Microsoft Excel. Course EME 5050 guilds me to a brand new world of integrating technology in the classroom. Below are my specific methods:

●Grammatical issues is the most big problem for me, I bought the book Understanding and Using English Grammar, read it and practice every day to make great effort for improvement.

●Before learning EME 5050, I seldom used blogs, twitter and wikis. Except completing the assignment blogs, I should update my blog frequently and share more latest educational news and information with other teachers, students and parents. Wiki is so cool, free to create, edit and modify, I never checked wiki discussion and history before. I decide to create my Wiki for exchange of opinions and ideas and communication with global educators.

●After observing my little nephew’s use of the educational software called The New Way Things Work, I realized that “three-dimensional (3-D) images” makes the boring instruction vivid and interesting and strength kid’s memory. So I have a had a plan to make “three-dimensional (3-D) images” lesson plan, though I know that it will be difficult and tough for me.

●These days, I’m creating a video high school book trailer with Movie Maker, I really enjoy the feeling as a director and editor. I’m also learning the multimedia educational software geo-sketch pads and Camtasia Studio software. I hope to master more skills of educational soft wares.
I’m ready to review my study every week to look for the improvement and feedback.

Not only learning from textbooks, websites and professors, I will also learn from other class mates and students. Learning is a time-consuming process, constant dropping will wear away a stone, I will study during the left half semester with more vigor, enthusiasm and patience.

1 条评论: